Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Casting The Lifeblood of Ill-fated Women - Kevin James Breaux


Hi all,

Been awhile. Sorry. I was super busy with the release of TWO POLLUTED BLACK-HEART ROMANCES. And before that, a new edition of ONE SMOKING HOT FAIRY TAIL. These jobs seemed to swallow up about two months of time.

But I am back to promoting everything. And I wanted to update this blog with something big. Something I have been holding on to...

You all know me, I like to cast my characters as I write...so I can better picture them. But to be honest, this time around, I had only really considered one actor for one character while I wrote. The rest of the characters I had images of, but had not directly connected anyone to them.

When I was done and the book was published I sat down and some of these characters had actors who were so perfect they picked themselves.

Here is my casting thoughts on a LBIFW movie.


Blake Lively as ASTRID.

Blake Lively. You've seen her shark movie right? She is amazing. Even has the braid.
 
Strong profile. She's very pretty but also looks like she could fight.

Astrid is equally strong as she is beautiful. When I look at Blake Lively, I see strength and beauty. I also see confidence and I see pride. She would make a perfect Astrid. She could put on a tiny bit of muscle and be ready. Nothing crazy. Just slight.

When I look at these pictures above, I truly see a viking princess warrior and more.



David Boreanaz as WARREN.

Look at that smile.

Warren is often referred to as "the smiling man" by Astrid. And David can smile! I think he is a perfect fit. Age. Build. Hair. Smile. Charming. Big but not too big. All of these are perfect matches for Lifeblood's Warren. And I like David as an actor too.  

Warren is troubled in parts of this book and I know Angel....I mean David....can brood. Yeah, wow, it would be cool to see him play Warren in the movie.



Tyler Labine as HAMMOND.

This guy has had some fun roles.

Oh Hammond. Oh Tyler. Both of you are comic relief. And Tyler here, he's a good looking brother for David. Not too much of a stretch to say they are related. Both have great smiles and good hair. Tyler could play that sleaziness in a very fun way. And offset David when David is brooding.



 Leelee Sobieski as YRSA.

Pretty much a perfect match.
Leelee would play Astrid's older sister, Yrsa pretty much perfectly. She is the right age and build for her. And she looks like she could be related to Blake. I think the two match as sisters. And she has that natural beauty that Yrsa shows in her parts of the book. From the movies I have seen her in, I think she could play troubled and unstable well. 



Alexander SkarsgÄrd as Jokul

One for the ladies...


Alexander is tall, handsome, tough looking, and is Nordic. So he's perfect. Yes, and perfect for playing Jokul. All you would need to do is have him wear some long hair and a beard. He would not even have to act. He would just walk around and pretty much BE Jokul... 

Yeah.... He's that cool. 


What do you think of my picks? Did you imagine someone else? I'd love to hear your thoughts. And if you have not read The Lifeblood of Ill-fated Women then you can grab a paperback or a ebook on Kindle. If you do Kindle Unlimited, it's there for your enjoyment. 

The Lifeblood of Ill-fated Women (The Blood, Sun, and Moon.) (Volume 1)
by Kevin James Breaux
Link: http://a.co/dFPmoIg

Thanks all!

Write Makes Might!

Kevin James Breaux
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment