Thursday, September 14, 2017

Valkyrie Art. You find some, you don't find some.

Hi all,

While writing THE LIFEBLOOD OF ILL-FATED WOMEN, I searched for Valkyrie art online. I did Google Image searches, and searched Pinterest, Deviant Art and more. I found a wide variety of images. Some were exactly what I imagined, while others were very stylistic. And yes, I still think the classic D&D art in Deities and Demigods is a great depiction...

Which of these do you think really capture the spirit of a Valkyrie? Do you have an image you think is better? Link it in the comments. Send it to me. I'd love to see it.


Amazing art. I love the softness. Always love seeing what anime and manga artists will come up with.

Yep. One of my favorites of all time.
A great shot of a Valkyrie in action. 

Marvel comic's take. I like this artists style. I like the water color feel. 

Another Anime version. She looks more like an elf in a sexy Valkyrie Halloween costume.

Great style. Incredible mood. I love that it is a flat profile. It feels like it could be a stained-glass piece.

This came up in one of my searches. It was unique so I save it. Not stereotypical at all.

This is my favorite Valkyrie painting out there. I think it has everything. See looks like a Viking warrior woman and an angel at the same time. I love the dark wings and how you can see her drawing out his soul. Great moody color scheme. 

Thanks all!

Write Makes Might!

Kevin James Breaux
www.kevinbreaux.com

No comments:

Post a Comment